Where does all that time go? It's been quite a while since my last post. Let's try to start it up again. Here we go.
I had quite a few injuries which prevented me from the usual running and biking this year. It's been near 8 months since running and biking actively. Wiped out by a Racoon, of all things, early this year while riding to work (hit the darn thing speeding just over 50k) went flying andbroke my shoulder bone and chronic back injury and a host of other ailments will do it. One surprise was turning to hiking and the Grouse Grind specifically. I decided to have a goal of 10 hikes up the Grouse Grind. Yesterday, I achieved 30, by the last day of summer. Over 80k ascent this summer. One thing that surprised me is how addictive the Grind was. 60 mins of hard climbing produced a lot of endorphines, and its very addictive.
Saturday, September 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment