My cousins and I registered for STP Seattle to Portland ride. Some 10k riders will be doing that mid-July. I proposing calling our team "Over the Hill". We are all looking forward to the event. I just hope we all make it in good spirits.
Now that we are all registered, it's time to search for a road bike, a nice shiney one! I test drove a number of road bikes on the weekend. Wow, have things on the road bikes changed. I decided that I'm getting a full carbon frame bike...light strong fast, likely a Trek Domane 4.5. That'll do just fine on a 260k ride plus last me for a while. This will add nicely to my Mountain Bike and Commuter bike, although Judy has no idea why I need 3 bikes.
Next bike clothes. Although my buddy says I should never wear those tight biking shorts. Hmmm, I would tend to agree with that.
Monday, January 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment