Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010 Fitness End Game

Life has been catching up on this old fart.  I'm overwieght, slow and out of shape.  What's worse, if the trends continues, it just gets exponentially worse.  I gain more wieght rapidly, slow down more rapidly and deteriorate fitness more rapidly.  I've made good progress last year but this year I'm going to take it up a notch.

I've decided to set  hard stretch goals.  I think its achievable goals for myself but it's going to take a lot of focus.  My health and fitness goals:

1. Lose 10 lbs.  I'm currently 203. This gets me to 193.
2. Run 1 Half Marathon
3. Run over 200 times this year, totaling over 750 miles.
4. Bike to work  a minimum of 50 times (average of once per week).
5. Build some muscle mass by doing some weight training.

Ok, let the work begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment