Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Adding a new dimension - Photography

I've always loved photography.  In the last 3 years, I've taken some 18k photo's.  Something I've been meaning to do for many years is take a photography course.... I finally did it!  I'm taking a night course at Cap U, the same university my son is attending.  It's messing his mind up a bit that we're attending the same school.  I just think that's cool.

I attended the first class yesterday.  The instructor was all over the map and he was hard to follow.  I could hardly understand his english but I just enjoyed the experience.  I'm going to learn a lot from the instructor.    We talked a bit on the picture finder, backgrounds, depth of field.   I'm going to like Monday nights.   I hope my photography skills improves.

My goal is to post video or photo's of my fitness experience this year and make it interesting to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment